Create an account Home  ·  ·  Forums  ·  ·  Articles  ·  ·  Downloads  ·  ·  Photo Gallery  
Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one here.

Navigation
· Home
· Article Archive
· Article Submit
· Downloads
· FAQ
· Forums
· Members List
· Photo Gallery
· Private Messages
· Web Links
· Your Account

Search Articles

Forums

Wiper motor...which is the correct one?
Lead additive, one more question.
M31C mount with or without replica weapon
Backfire and Hesitation
Wanted: Steering column and shaft for M38-1952, or late CJ2A
2024 CT. MILITARY VEHICLE SHOW AND FLEA MARKET- JUNE 15,2024
Brake Line
How to link full size photos in posts
Clutch release bearing support cast tab for return spring
T90 case replacement required?

Willys M Jeeps Forums

willysmjeeps.com :: View topic - 1951 M38
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1951 M38

View previous topic :: View next topic  
regor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:04 am    Post subject: 1951 M38 Reply with quote

Very good restored condition. All systems operated. Used for parades and shows. Period radio, Fording system, tool pouch with tools, manuals, spare parts. All original! $22,000. Will negotiate. Also a trailer built to haul jeeps for $2000. Will negotiate. Info and pictures available by internet. inquire:
46cj2avec@cox.net Please note that the M38 Jeep which is the attached portion of my signature is a 1952 M38 Previously owned and sold. The Jeep I have for sale is a 1951 and in much better condition.

SOLD
1951 M38 #23945

Mjeeps photo album: http://www.willysmjeeps.com/v2/modules.php?set_albumName=album271&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Last edited by regor on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:51 am; edited 3 times in total
wesk
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the same M38 that is in you photo album on our site?

http://www.willysmjeeps.com/v2/modules.php?set_albumName=album271&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

If it is then just add additional photos there and let would be buyers use the link to your album.

OK, I see it is not the same jeep.

Mjeeps photo album: http://www.willysmjeeps.com/v2/modules.php?set_albumName=Wes-Knettle&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Last edited by wesk on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
regor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Wes. No the Jeep I have for sale now is a 1951, but; the jeep in the picture you post looks exactly like the one I have for sale now except that different numbers and the one I have now is in better and nicer shape. I will furnish information and many pictures by my e-mail: 46cj2avec@cox.net

Sorry I've never been able to do the picture effort from your site. If there are pictures in an album at your site, I don't remember how they got there or how to add more. Sorry! You know your dealing with an 83 yr. old feller that is not to smart sometimes. teehee
1951 M38 #23945

Mjeeps photo album: http://www.willysmjeeps.com/v2/modules.php?set_albumName=album271&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
regor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your help Wes. It would be a lot easier for anyone interested in my jeep to e-mail me, so I put my address in the post. E-mail's with pictures are so easy.

thanks, roger
1951 M38 #23945

Post new topic   Reply to topic    willysmjeeps.com Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: