Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:45 pm Post subject: M38 w/ M100 project- SOLD
I am selling my project. i havent touched it since joining the military other than starting it up every time i visit my parents. I want to remove the clutter from their property.
Asking $3000 for the jeep, trailer and every part i own that goes to them. I am not doing a part out, it is all or nothing. Both the jeep and trailer have clean MD titles with their SNs listed as the VIN. Pictures available for those interested. contact me at email@example.com
Located in Waldorf, MD 20603.
1952 Willys MC69346 – rigged for 12v and runs poorly, engine block has no S/N but has original tub that is pretty dented up but not rusted out. pictures of it sandblasted are available if interested. imagine a jeep worked on only by an 18 year old and this is it.
1952 Dunb TL M72416 – original and unrestored except a small area of bed was replaced because of rust.
- Additional L head engine blocks in various conditions
-- RMC68963 , MC16515, RMC10786, no S/N
- extra set of axles and frame and various fenders and grills.
- 3 steering assemblies - i believe two are correct M38 ones
- Carburetors : 1 unused rebuilt YS637S and 2 good for cores
- NOS Fuel Tank – light rust inside
- set of 24v engine accessories - Generator, Regulator, Distributor
- artic top
- boxes of engine and other m38 parts
Last edited by djalohr on Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum