Create an account Home  ·  ·  Forums  ·  ·  Articles  ·  ·  Downloads  ·  ·  Photo Gallery  
Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one here.

Navigation
· Home
· Article Archive
· Article Submit
· Downloads
· FAQ
· Forums
· Members List
· Photo Gallery
· Private Messages
· Web Links
· Your Account

Search Articles

Forums

Wiper motor...which is the correct one?
Lead additive, one more question.
M31C mount with or without replica weapon
Backfire and Hesitation
Wanted: Steering column and shaft for M38-1952, or late CJ2A
2024 CT. MILITARY VEHICLE SHOW AND FLEA MARKET- JUNE 15,2024
Brake Line
How to link full size photos in posts
Clutch release bearing support cast tab for return spring
T90 case replacement required?

Willys M Jeeps Forums

willysmjeeps.com :: View topic - M170 - PARTING OUT
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M170 - PARTING OUT

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wilfreeman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:46 am    Post subject: M170 - PARTING OUT Reply with quote

I have a 4/1955 M170 that I am going to be parting out soon unless someone wants to buy the whole thing. I am saying PARTING OUT SOON to give anyone wanting the whole Jeep a chance to get a more complete vehicle. I will consider selling whole Jeep if the price is right (minus the rear axle for sure because I need that for my other Jeep unless you have a good one to trade). I MIGHT be able to get a title for it - I am going to go pay the ex owner for the Jeep today and will ask if he still has the title.

I am only planning on keeping the rear axle and engine for now unless somebody wants to buy the complete Jeep. I may keep more things as time/need goes on. The wheels are NOT for sale - I had to take them off my trailers to get the Jeep home.

Parts that are missing: wheels/tires, lights (front and rear), radiator, windshield frame, seats, park brake handle assembly, tool box lid, bumpereettes and tailgate (among other small things).

The body has typical rust in front floor panels/hat channels. The spare tire carrier bottom is rusted away. Fender well lids and channels are rusted. Rear floor is pretty decent. Hood is good. Fenders are dented in front of course. Frame is straight.

Larger parts will be pickup only because we don't have a local freight company or even a UPS close by.

If you need a part, shoot me an email to wilfreeman1971@gmail.com or a text to 803-209-5561. I will make sure the part is on the Jeep and still good before we discuss price and I go to the trouble of removing the part.[/b]
'51 USMC M100 trailer, '54 M100 trailer, '90 M101a1 trailer
Http://wilfreeman.wordpress.com (M38a1 build blog)
http://m38a1usmc.wordpress.com (USMC M38a1 rebuild blog)

Last edited by wilfreeman on Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
wilfreeman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last call on buying the whole vehicle before I start parting it out!! I will begin parting out on Friday.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
wilfreeman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now parting out this M170 since there was no interest in purchasing the whole vehicle. Sway bars and brackets are sold. Sway bar spring plates still available. If you need body parts, work up fast, as the body will be the first thing scrapped.
KRStephens

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:08 pm    Post subject: Parts Needed Reply with quote

Is this thread still active are you still parting out the M170? If so, I'm looking for a spare wheel maybe two 16X4.5 with spare carrier and windshield bumpers.
Much thanks,
Keith
Post new topic   Reply to topic    willysmjeeps.com Forum Index -> Auctions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: