Create an account Home  ·  ·  Forums  ·  ·  Articles  ·  ·  Downloads  ·  ·  Photo Gallery  
Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one here.

Navigation
· Home
· Article Archive
· Article Submit
· Downloads
· FAQ
· Forums
· Members List
· Photo Gallery
· Private Messages
· Web Links
· Your Account

Search Articles

Forums

Cross Member Radiator Tabs
Cross Member Radiator Tabs
WTB M38 distributor breaker plate tabs
Hodakaguy M38 Misc Thread
1950 M38 no reading on the dash amp meter
Transfer Case rebuild issues
Zerks causing trouble.
1952 M38 converting to 12V
M38A1 Slave Bucket location
M274 A3 Mule For Sale

Willys M Jeeps Forums

willysmjeeps.com :: View topic - New member from Canada
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New member from Canada
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    willysmjeeps.com Forum Index -> Announcements, News, Humor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M38CDNBill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:08 am    Post subject: New member from Canada Reply with quote

Hello all,

Guy Bordeleau from Trois-Rivieres QC Canada. Very good Site! I have two M38CDN. I'm currently restoring the second one and it's 95% completed now. Pictures following soon in the photo Gallery.

Cheers from Canada
north-shore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Very Happy

Bienvenue Guy sur le forum Wink From a New-bunswick member Wink
wesk
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Guy and welcome aboard. You'll find the CDN's well represented here.

Mjeeps photo album: http://www.willysmjeeps.com/v2/modules.php?set_albumName=Wes-Knettle&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
M38CDNBill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From New Brunswick which I love the country to Wisconsin that I love too, the same passion for the military jeeps. What does better hobby can we have?

To North Shore, where is Tracadie-Sheila in NB? I have a friend who living in Notre-Dame-du-lac into Quebec side near Edmundston. He owns a Willys MB.

Cheers from Canada et bonne journée

Note: North Shore, I found where you live. Hey, you are Cajun and the ancestors of my wife come from the Acadian Peninsula
north-shore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M38CDNBILL wrote:
From New Brunswick which I love the country to Wisconsin that I love too, the same passion for the military jeeps. What does better hobby can we have?

To North Shore, where is Tracadie-Sheila in NB? I have a friend who living in Notre-Dame-du-lac into Quebec side near Edmundston. He owns a Willys MB.

Cheers from Canada et bonne journée

Note: North Shore, I found where you live. Hey, you are Cajun and the ancestors of my wife come from the Acadian Peninsula

Hey hey

Tracadie-sheila is in the acadian pénésula (ces le centre de la pénésule)

PS if you have extrat parts i need somme Razz
M38CDNBill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

north-shore wrote:

Hey hey

Tracadie-sheila is in the acadian pénésula (ces le centre de la pénésule)

PS if you have extrat parts i need somme Razz

Le monde est tout de même petit avec Internet Very Happy Well, I'm short too in M38 parts and actually, I need for a top bow for my first jeep named Abel. I expect to buy one from Willys Acres in Ontario.

Bye
oreo3156

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, welcome, (I'm from Moncton, N.B. Canada)
M38CDNBill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oreo3156 wrote:
Cool, welcome, (I'm from Moncton, N.B. Canada)

Hi Oreo, it's nice to read another compatriot. How many Canadians are presents in this Website?

Cheers
JohnnySdodgem37

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI **dodgers ** i come from peninsula acadienne to and I have a dodge 1955m37 for restoration Wink and i come from Lameque New-Brunswick and have lots of fun with Jeep & dodge Wink A+++ un ami de dodge JohnnySdodgem37 Wink

Salut** Wink North-shore** Wink
bobthefrog

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: New Crazy Canuck on the block Reply with quote

Bonjour Les Amis
This site is an answer to my prayers.I send you greetings from the Heart of la Gaspesie.I have been the proud owner of a 1952 M38 (CDN) 52-31093 since 1970.I did a very amateur restoration way back then.Now it's time to give the Lady her due and rebuild her from the ground up.Looking forward to share tales and tips with those who share interests in the 2nd Love of my life.A tantot
bobthefrog from La Belle Gaspesie[/i]
M38CDNBill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: New Crazy Canuck on the block Reply with quote

bobthefrog wrote:
Bonjour Les Amis
This site is an answer to my prayers.I send you greetings from the Heart of la Gaspesie.I have been the proud owner of a 1952 M38 (CDN) 52-31093 since 1970.I did a very amateur restoration way back then.Now it's time to give the Lady her due and rebuild her from the ground up.Looking forward to share tales and tips with those who share interests in the 2nd Love of my life.A tantot
bobthefrog from La Belle Gaspesie[/i]

Hello Bob,

Happy to read you, the M38CDN's family grows up. In 2009 for the 375th anniversary of Trois-Rivieres city, we have the project to set up a big all era HMVs meeting as never seen in Canada. All HMV owners from Canada and USA will be invited and probably some Europeens will be there. We expect to have a big event with parades, static shows, uniforms and gears according with the vehicles period, scales and miniatures expositions, swap standings, cookery services with all facilities to receive decently all HMVs owners and WWII era big band night show. The estimate period of this event should be the end of july 2009. I'll keep you in touch for this project.

Cheers
bobthefrog

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Now my wife know's that l am not alone as an M38 Lover! Reply with quote

Many thanks to all the M38 Lovers out there.When l moved here from Northern Ontario,my M38 was the first item on the moving van.My wife thought that l was nuts lugging an old vehicle to our new destination.Thanks to this site,l was able to prove to her that there are many,many M38 afficionadoes out there.I was most happy to discover that there a few members who don't live all that far from me.New friends they will become.You all made my day.
A tantot
bobthefrog from the Gaspe Coast
JohnnySdodgem37

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello **bobthefrog** New friend in this fofrum you can see & learn Wink about your restoration So if you need some inf. or ads. for parts yours on the best Forum. Wink Wink A+++ un ami de dodge JohnnySdodgem37 Wink Wink
bobthefrog

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: new contacts Reply with quote

Many thanks,Merci,to those of you who have already contacted me.I am sure that we will be constant communication now that l have finally landed.Once l remove my Baby from her winter storage,l will be asking for your help.Kuddos to those of you whose pictures that l have looked at.Amazing work on vehicles that would have probably ended up as washing machines or worse still,static targets.I just got the shot in the arm that l needed after all of these years.
bobthefrog from sunny Gaspesie
JohnnySdodgem37

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi**Oreo 3156** I come from Lamequq N.B. an I go to Moncton more time to Princess Auto. My best store welcom on the forum and i hope to hearing you very soon Laughing I restore a dodge1955M37cdn and I look for ads. in canada or neer as possible for parts. Crying or Very sad A+++un ami de dodge JohnnySdodgem37 Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    willysmjeeps.com Forum Index -> Announcements, News, Humor All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: