Create an account Home  ·  ·  Forums  ·  ·  Articles  ·  ·  Downloads  ·  ·  Photo Gallery  
Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one here.

Navigation
· Home
· Article Archive
· Article Submit
· Downloads
· FAQ
· Forums
· Members List
· Photo Gallery
· Private Messages
· Web Links
· Your Account

Search Articles

Forums

M38 Radio Power Cable/Connector
Wanted to buy - C-375/VRC
Battery cut off in motor compartment?
Cross Member Radiator Tabs
WTB M38 distributor breaker plate tabs
Hodakaguy M38 Misc Thread
1950 M38 no reading on the dash amp meter
Transfer Case rebuild issues
Zerks causing trouble.
1952 M38 converting to 12V

Willys M Jeeps Forums

willysmjeeps.com :: View topic - 1945 willys mb $11000.00
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1945 willys mb $11000.00

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cannons

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: 1945 willys mb $11000.00 Reply with quote

1945 willys mb $11000.00

1945 Willys MB Army Jeep that is three quarters restored. This jeep has $12,500.00 invested into it so far. The jeep has a new tub which sits on the chassis but has now been bolted down with rubber mounts and bolts . The motor and chassis are 100% restored. The motor, transmission, transfer case and rear end were completelyrebuilt. The brakes are complete including all new components and master cylinder including all steel and rubber lines. It has combat wheels on all 4 corners and original looking WW2 tires. I have a fifth combat wheel but the tire needs to be mounted to it. I have purchased new front and rear seats, windscreen frame and canvas frame mounts. Fuel tank is new and many other new accessories and parts, including all new fuel lines and full wiring harness. We have alot of paperwork that goes with the jeep, receipts etc. Also included is several boxes of parts to complete the project. However you will need to buy various items. Items missing that I recall are canvas roof, seat covers and cushions, windscreen glass, wiper motor and various small items. Most parts to finish can be found in the boxes included in the sale. Vehicle comes with a bill of sale from Connecticut where it was originally purchased and an additional bill of sale from New York where I purchased the vehicle. Vehicle has never been registered in New York and as it is a 1945 vehicle, New York State will not issue a title for a vehicle of this age. Original engine which is very rare. . Moving out of state forces sale. Finished jeeps in this condition normally range around $20,000.00 so there is plenty of room for profit.
Just found to go with the jeep 1 spare radiator and waterpump ,dated 1942 leather garand rifle holder ,period gas can,and 2 new canvas bags that go behind the seats. I have pictures upon request.Any questions please contact me on 315 222 8830 or e mail sc_cannon@peplepc.com. for pictures or any informastion you require or goto www.45mbjeep.mypicgallery.com. i also have a 44 gpw that can be seen on the same pic site looking for $8500.00 for it just ask for details. the fenders and front lights have now been bolted on to make transportation easy.

Last edited by cannons on Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:18 am; edited 10 times in total
ocwd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Jeep Reply with quote

If you have $12,500 invested, you should ask $12,500 for it. What's another $500. You have put a lot of work and time into it.
Ryan_Miller
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

Your jeep looks nice and I would say you have put a lot of work into her.

I posted a couple of photos of her from your photo sharing web page.

cannons

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Jeep Reply with quote

ocwd wrote:
If you have $12,500 invested, you should ask $12,000 for it. What's another $500. You have put a lot of work and time into it.
Well im moveing down south and have to much to take ,i wish i could take her and finnish her but i have to let a few things go to make the move regards si
cannons

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan_Miller wrote:
Hey,

Your jeep looks nice and I would say you have put a lot of work into her.

I posted a couple of photos of her from your photo sharing web page.

Quote:
thanks for posting the pics for me yes alot of work has gone into this one its a nut and bolt rebuild and will be a really great jeep for someone when finnished ,a really bagain to considering whats been done to her.

Last edited by cannons on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:15 am; edited 6 times in total
ocwd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Jeep Reply with quote

Very nice man. I hope my M38 comes out that nice. I just read my earlier post. What the $&% was I doing this morning. What I ment to say is why not ask for $12,500. I must have been sleepy this morning.

Laughing
cannons

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi yes the 44 gpw that you see on the picgallery site is forsale at $8500.00 thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    willysmjeeps.com Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: