Create an account Home  ·  ·  Forums  ·  ·  Articles  ·  ·  Downloads  ·  ·  Photo Gallery  
Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one here.

Navigation
· Home
· Article Archive
· Article Submit
· Downloads
· FAQ
· Forums
· Members List
· Photo Gallery
· Private Messages
· Web Links
· Your Account

Search Articles

Forums

M38 Radio Power Cable/Connector
Wanted to buy - C-375/VRC
Battery cut off in motor compartment?
Cross Member Radiator Tabs
WTB M38 distributor breaker plate tabs
Hodakaguy M38 Misc Thread
1950 M38 no reading on the dash amp meter
Transfer Case rebuild issues
Zerks causing trouble.
1952 M38 converting to 12V

Willys M Jeeps Forums

willysmjeeps.com :: View topic - Duluth convention.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Duluth convention.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    willysmjeeps.com Forum Index -> Events/Transportation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ClarkJ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: Duluth convention. Reply with quote

Well went to my first MVPA wing ding this week...GREAT to meet you Wes and Kent!I wish all you guys could meet Wes..you talk to the guy for 5 mins and your head wants explode!!I've met some car guys in my days but this guy knowns his "Brown material" as they say!!!!!Even though he's from Sconny he's OK!Kent Chipman"s Harley is way cool!It was nice to come face to face with the guys you send your money off to...Weebe Webbing,Pete Debella,AJP,Brent Mullins..all great guys.I'd say maybe 20 WW2 jeeps some with M100s(3-4 early ones)2- 1/2 tracks cooool!,a Sherman..way coool!!A pull behind Quad fifty,John Bizal's WC and his Bren..nice as you'll ever see,7-8 M38s some WW2 trucks,a bunch of 151s and other new stuff.Like I said this was my first event and to me it didn't seem like there was many people??Well it was a good time!I think the next one is in Dayton.Clark.
hahnda

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also made it to the convention on Saturday morning. I took a close look at the M3A1's that were on display along with all the rest of the vehicles. I see that I have my work cut out for me if I decide that I want to do a conplete resto. Some very nice jeeps there. Here are some pics I took of a very nice '55 M38A1 if I remember correctly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    willysmjeeps.com Forum Index -> Events/Transportation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: